HEE’s Health Careers website provides detailed information on more than 350 roles in health with a number of real-life stories and videos. There are also top tips for individuals planning their own health career. The website also has useful resources for careers and advisers and teachers.
Exclusive features on the website include:
- A Find a Career online tool to help you find information about careers to suit you
- A course finder with more than 1,000 undergraduate and postgraduate courses
- A registered section where users can save their favourite content, sign-up to email communication and personalise their homepage based on individual interests
- An explore roles section which enables visitors to see an overview of different categories in one place, or a list of roles within that category.
- A ‘compare roles’ tool enabling users to compare bite-sized information on up to three different roles
- An events calendar for information on career related events across the country such as university open days or careers fairs
- An careers advisers and teachers section that includes teaching resources, toolkits and information on the Step into the NHS schools competition
- And lots of useful resources including infographics, presentations, posters and leaflets.