NHS England Workforce Training and Education (WT&E) working across Kent, Surrey and Sussex (KSS) Primary Care Department is responsible for the delivery of general practice education and training and developments for the larger primary care workforce. Within primary care you will be able to find information about:
- training programmes for general practice
- your career choices and opportunities when you have qualified as a GP
- how you can be supported as a practising GP
- how to become a GP Trainer or Clinical Supervisor
- information and contact details of the Primary Care team
- developments from the Primary Care School.
Welcome to our website, where we will be keeping you up-to-date with the latest developments in primary care across the HEE KSS geography. Primary care is the foundation stone of the entire NHS, and HEE KSS are working hard to develop our new multi-professional Primary Care School, to lead and support education for every colleague working in primary care in the region.
We hope you will find this webpage useful, and encourage you to explore and get in touch if you are interested in working with us in KSS. The Primary Care School pages will be updated and expanded over the course of the next few months as we work with Training Hubs and our extensive network of educators to ensure the NHS has the right workforce for the future, as outlined in the NHS Constitution, and the People Plan.Professor Chris Warwick, Primary Care Dean