- This event has passed.
HEE KSS Annual Conference for Doctors in Training
5 July 2023 at 9:30 am until 4:30 pm
We are very excited to invite you to the annual Doctors in Training conference. The 2023 programme will focus on the generic professional capabilities which are relevant to all doctors in training.
The conference is open to all doctors who are in post-graduate training in the Kent Surrey & Sussex Deanery – FY1 to ST7, primary and secondary care and KSS funded Fellows.
Please use these booking instructions which includes a link to the events booking page – Please note that due to making arrangements any dietary requirements on bookings made after Wednesday 21st June cannot be guaranteed.
- Preparing for Coroner’s inquest
- General Medical Council – the role of the regulator
- Practical aspects and ethical considerations of recruiting patients for clinical trials
- Leadership and teamworking
- Your own health and wellbeing
- Artificial Intelligence – the future of healthcare
- The future of health education in Kent Surrey & Sussex
- Q&A session with the Dean Professor Jo Szram
The final agenda will be confirmed closer to the event.
Lunch and refreshments included and free parking.
2023 Poster Competition – Prizes for judges’ choice and attendees’ choice
This year we are inviting posters on any of the following themes
- Doctor’s health and wellbeing
- Improving communication between doctors and patients
- Improving continuity of care
- Medico-legal issues
- Improving leadership & teamworking
- Research ethics
- Healthcare management
- Improving patient safeguarding
- Health promotion and illness prevention
- Initiatives or innovations in health education
Please send poster abstracts to KSSPGME.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for abstracts 26th May 2023 – Successful submissions will be notified by 7th June 2023.
Instructions for abstracts:
- The maximum word limit for Abstract title is 20 words (excluding spaces)
- The maximum word limit for Abstract text is 300 words
- No images or tables allowed
- There can be only 1 Presenting Author
- The first author must be the Presenting Author
- There is no limit to the number of co-authors