The British Society for Allergy and Clinical Immunology (BSACI)is generously offering scholarships for medical trainees in the UK to attend the BSACI 2024 Annual Conference in Harrogate from Wednesday 02 October – Saturday 05 October 2024.
The Junior Members’ Representatives for the society are writing to you to please disseminate this information to trainees in your deanery/medical school.
To increase awareness and interest in Allergy as a specialty, BSACI is offering up to 15 scholarships for FY2 doctors, IMT and ST1-3 adult trainees in the UK to attend the BSACI Annual Conference.
Information about the meeting and scholarships can be found here
Details of the award:
- Open to FY2 doctors, IMT and ST1-3 adult trainees with an interest in or considering a career in Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- The BSACI will cover conference fees, hotel accommodation and reimburse up to £140 in travel expenses
- The application involves supplying a 300-word statement detailing why the applicant would benefit from this scholarship with a supporting letter from their current supervisor. Applicants are requested to show how they can help increase awareness of the speciality of allergy either within their department or with other trainees after the conference, such as a grand round presentation, a trainee learning event or a department meeting
- Abstract submission for the conference is encouraged but is not a requirement
- Submissions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 19 July 2024
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of your application by Friday 02August 2024