We are very excited to invite you to the annual Doctors in Training conference taking place on the 5th July 2023. The 2023 programme will focus on the generic professional capabilities which are relevant to all doctors in training.
The conference is open to all doctors who are in post-graduate training in the Kent Surrey & Sussex Deanery – FY1 to ST7, primary and secondary care and KSS funded Fellows.
Please visit the event on the KSS Website to find instructions on how to book.
- Preparing for Coroner’s inquest
- General Medical Council – the role of the regulator
- Practical aspects and ethical considerations of recruiting patients for clinical trials
- Leadership and teamworking
- Your own health and wellbeing
- Artificial Intelligence – the future of healthcare
- The future of health education in Kent Surrey & Sussex
- Q&A session with the Dean Professor Jo Szram
The final agenda will be confirmed closer to the event.
Lunch and refreshments included and free parking, please see the events page for more details.