Tuesday 26th March 2024 – AMEX Brighton
We are very excited to announce that the KSS Annual Conference for Doctors in Training is taking place on Tuesday 26th March 2024. The 2024 programme will focus on the generic professional capabilities which are relevant to all doctors in training.
The conference is open to all doctors who are in post-graduate training in the Kent Surrey & Sussex Deanery – FY1 to ST7, primary and secondary care and KSS funded Fellows.
Please CLICK HERE to visit the KSS website’s events page to book.
2024 Poster Competition
This year we are inviting posters on any of the following themes:
- Doctor’s health and wellbeing
- Improving communication between doctors and patients
- Improving continuity of care
- Medico-legal issues
- Improving leadership & teamworking
- Research ethics
- Healthcare management
- Improving patient safety
- Health promotion and illness prevention
- Initiatives and innovations in health education
Prizes will be awarded at the close of the day.
Please send poster abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for abstracts 15th Feb 2024.
Successful submissions will be notified by 1st Mar 2024.
Instructions for abstracts:
- The maximum word limit for Abstract title is 20 words (excluding spaces)
- The maximum word limit for Abstract text is 300 words
- No images or tables allowed
- There can be only 1 Presenting Author
- The first author must be the Presenting Author
- There is no limit to the number of co-authors