- This event has passed.
RSM Professional Development and Leadership programme
February 22 at 9:30 am
This RSM Professional Development and Leadership programme, supported by Health Education England South East, is aimed at KSS trainees. The 4-hour webinar will cover key professional and career development areas, delivered by experienced practitioners.
The areas covered will include:
1. Navigating the NHS
- What you need to know to successfully navigate the NHS
- How the NHS works
- The committees you need to know about – what they do and how they impact your job
2. How to be influential in teams
- How to get what you want in a large organisation
- How to get people on board
- Human factors and situational awareness
3. Starting a new service and assessing the quality
- Developing a new service
- Assessing the quality of a new or existing service
- Governance, QIP and audit
This webinar is available for on-demand viewing. The webinar recording will be available for registered delegates up to 60 days after the live webinar broadcast via Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
Please note that this session is open to IMT3 trainees only.
To attend, click here to register