- This event has passed.
MRCP PACES COURSE 2022
Open to KSS C/IMT trainees
PACES Ahead offers an intensive 4-day clinical course to be held in London during May and June 2022.
Our aim is to help doctors to pass the MRCP PACES and improve their clinical skills in delivering high quality patient care.
The course is aligned in format with the new Royal College of Physicians guidelines on running PACES examinations as a consequence of Covid-19, including social distancing and infection control measures to protect the safety of patients, candidates and staff.
The course will cover:
• A wide range of common and rare clinical pathologies;
• Intensive coaching for Station 1, 3 and 5 short cases;
• 1:1 history and communication skills preparation;
• Full PACES format mock exams;
• Tutorials for systems examinations;
• MRCP PACES Guidance Notes.
We are typically oversubscribed and would strongly advise all potential PACES candidates to view our website and book their place to avoid disappointment.
The course will be held on the 23rd May 2022-26th May 2022 AND 30th May 2022- 2nd June 2022
To Book Online: www.pacesahead.com