- This event has passed.
21 September 2021 at 9:00 am until 23 September 2021 at 5:00 pm
Tuesday 21 – Thursday 23 September 2021
Hilton Cardiff Hotel, Cardiff
PROGRAMME NOW AVAILABLE
This course is aimed at Echocardiographers, Physiologists, Cardiologists and Physicians who wish to progress from a basic to advanced level.
It is ideal for:
- Those with basic skills and experience, seeking to improve their knowledge in preparation for the BSE or EAE examinations
- Core Cardiology Trainees (ST3-5) who need a structured approach to put theory into practice
- Experienced/BSE accredited echocardiographers aiming to refresh and update their knowledge and advance to expert level
- Trainee Cardiologists commencing Higher Specialist Training in Echocardiography (ST6-7)
- Consultants seeking CPD towards revalidation in Cardiology/ Echocardiography
There are three BSE Presidents (John Chambers, Guy Lloyd, Nav Masani), three BSE Education Committee/Guideline authors (Richard Wheeler, Bushra Rana, Abbas Zaidi) and one European Association of Echo (Alan Fraser) on the faculty!
Registration is now open, early-bird registration fees are £550 inc. VAT, this offer closes at midnight on the 20th of August. After this date, the standard registration fee applies of £650 inc. VAT
Share your thoughts on Twitter using
Dr Nav Masani
Consultant Cardiologist Past President, British Society of Echocardiography University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff
Got any questions? Give us a call on +44 (0) 1455 552559